Many perspectives on the Book of Revelation depict a dire and depressing future. Listen as Henry Schmidt debunks those perceptions and shows how this last book of The Bible gives us a living hope.
Popular perspectives of Revelation today picture a dismal future with wars and a huge apocalyptic ending to it all. These are poor interpretations indeed, more like sensationalist Hollywood scriptings than the book’s true message of God’s covenant love, faith and hope for our future.
Join Us Online For 10 Evenings
- A Revolution in The Revelation: Jesus is the Centre - March 1 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- Interpretation: 7 Steps from Mystery to Revelation - March 8 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- Old Testament Prophecy Fulfilled - March 15 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- Son-Glasses + other Perspectives? – March 22 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- Christ Among the Lampstands – March 29 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- The Throne: Worthy is the Lamb – April 5 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- 7 Seals, Trumpets & Bowls – April 12 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- The Seal, the Mark of the Beast, 144,000 & More – April 19 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- Focus: Bride or Babylon? – April 26 @ 7:30PM (PST)
- New Jerusalem Millennium – May 3 @ 7:30PM (PST)